It seemed like the right time (just my mood I guess) to right this post about the 10 things I've learned from marriage. This list is could be longer, but I recognize I only have you for so long.
Here we go:
- It goes by fast, so I value the now and the memories.
- Your not as smart and "together" as you think you are.
- When times get tough, there is no greater a friend to have.
- Marriage has kept me from drowning in my own blues.
- One person can make a difference like no one ever before.
- Marriage is not, nor will ever be, a 50/50 proposition. I have needed more than her 50 percent on more occasions than I care to admit.
- It's the hardest and most rewarding work I've ever been involved in.
- The art of commitment.
- Falling in Love can go on and on and on and...
- Marriage is the riskest venture I've ever undertaken. It's taught me about the reward and the loss that are inevitable in life.